Park Avenue by Psaros
Live the Western Suburbs lifestyle at Park Avenue.
Located in Perth’s revered western suburbs, Park Avenue sits discreetly alongside the open expanse of Grantham Selby Park.
Developed with a focus on sustainable inclusions make Park Avenue a financially rewarding investment from the day you move in. Features and products like solar power, solar hot water, and energy efficient lighting and appliances – all helping the environment and helping reduce your cost of living.
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- Bamboo flooring
- Quality European appliances including dishwasher
- Combination washer/dryer included
- Zone controlled split reverse cycle air-conditioning to living & master.
- Bike storage
- Secure underground parking
- Electric car charging station
- Solar heated swimming pool surrounded by day beds
- Fully equipped gymnasium with television
- Outdoor BBQ areas, alfresco dining and lounge areas
- Indoor kitchen with adjoining dining room
Here, you’re just a short stroll from the popular The Herdsman, the locals’ favourite for fresh food and produce. When it comes to public schools, Churchlands is in the catchment area for the highly regarded Churchlands Senior High School and Floreat Park Primary School. Walk, ride or run Herdsman Lake, for morning and afternoon exercise surrounded by nature.
The central location also means you’re close to Innaloo, Subiaco and the city. And with public transport on your doorstep, you can rely on stress-free, car-free commuting.
One, two and three bedroom apartments are available and ready to move into. Contact Ashlee Arnott or Samantha Ferraz for your brochure, floor plans and pricing summary.
+61 478 876 847
+61 411 333 953