A boutique collection of 26 residences in Heidelberg. Each residence has been carefully crafted and designed to create beautiful living spaces, well-considered and refined contemporary finishes. Haus is located approximately 13 kilometres east of Melbourne’s CBD in the leafy suburb of Heidelberg. Haus is surrounded by plentiful lifestyle amenity, train stations and nearing both the Austin and Mercy medical precincts and employment hub.
The exterior façade takes cues from the style of homes in the suburb, featuring timeless brickwork, modern metal facades and a showpiece vertical garden that reflects Heidelberg lush green parks that surround Haus Residences. Haus offers one bedroom, two bedroom and three-bedroom residences all of which will enjoy generously sized outdoor spaces reinforcing the nature elements Heidelberg boasts.
Haus will offer an onsite display suite featuring a kitchen and bathroom for show:
• Access via Darebin Street
• 1 On-Grade Car Park per residence located in the basement level (Access via Darebin Street on the Eastern edge)
• Approximately 26 secure bike racks
• 200m to Burgundy Street – local shopping, dining precinct including Coles, Leo’s Fine Foods, cafes, restaurants etc
• 950m to Heidelberg Train Station
• 950m from a major medical precinct including the Austin Hospital, Mercy Hospital and Warringal Private Hospital
• 5km from La Trobe University
• Ground floor residences include generously sized courtyards of approximately 45m²
• Premium Oak Floorboards through living and kitchen areas of all residences
• European appliances through the residences
For more information contact Nic Cuni 0424 523 532