Aspire Melbourne is an elegant addition to the Melbourne skyline. Standing at 64 levels and situated in an unique location, Aspire Melbourne overlooks the best Melbourne has to offer, from the bustling city to the lush Flagstaff Gardens. Expertly crafted by Elenberg Fraser, the form is an elegantly curved tower that soars above Flagstaff Gardens — a sculptural new landmark that evokes both a golden epoch of the past, and an exhilarating new chapter. The slender tower that features dazzling floor-to-ceiling glass and a curved bulge near its peak, the building’s facade draws light from its convex and concave details, accentuating the curvature of its structure beautifully.
Internally, Aspire is designed in a way that makes it feel like a much smaller complex, separate lobby areas and common areas which are designated for different residences. Cutting-edge style permeates the luxurious amenities, which include a stunning indoor pool, spas, gym, multiple private dining and lounge area for entertaining guests, and a library, meeting rooms, and co-working space. Light and restrained colour palettes paired with natural material selections feature in the apartments, allowing you to connect with the delicate forms and textures. Whilst bespoke metal elements reference precious metals from the gold rush era, the verdant nature hinted at in the split-stone surfaces will also be a focal point of this epic high-rise.
• One, two and three bedrooms apartments designed by Elenberg Fraser
• Access to major road networks and public transport including Spencer Street Railway Station
• 5 levels of health, leisure and entertainment amenities
• Separate lobby spaces for low and high-rise residents
• Bookable function spaces including ballroom, Champagne Conservatory, Whiskey Parlor, Lounges and Private Dining Rooms
• Lifestyle facilities include outdoor hot spa, indoor pool, cols plunge spas, steam room, sauna, fully equipped gym with outdoor functional exercise area, library, table t