160 Macquarie Street
A limited release of only 34 residences, right on the water in one of Brisbane's most desirable suburbs, now selling from $1M - $3.3M.
Designed by award winning Rothelowman architects, 160 Macquarie is inspired by the local context of this exceptional site, offering a once-in-a-lifetime, direct north-facing, Brisbane riverfront opportunity.
- Only 34 residences
- Rare direct north-facing riverfront location
- Expansive views of the Brisbane River, West End, CBD skyline, Mount Coot-Tha and the D’Aguilar Range
- Light filled interiors with timeless natural finishes
- Exclusive residents amenities including roof top lounge and private dining room, riverside pool and BBQ areas, private cinema and gym
- Secure car parking and storage for every residence
With its historical charm and lush green surrounds, St Lucia's treelined streets benefit from strong connections to adjoining precincts by public transport, walking and cycling.
St Lucia is also blessed with effortless access to shopping precincts, boutique retail and a dazzling choice of fine dining. Keen golfers are spoiled by the nearby St Lucia Golf Links and Indooroopilly Golf Club.