Prahran’s Perfect Permitted Site
Colliers International is delighted to present 103-105 High Street, Prahran for sale by Auction to be held on site Thursday the 14th April at 2.00PM.
This outstanding mixed use development site has recently received a permit for a nine level development comprising 47 large owner occupier apartments, a whole floor of office space and two large retail tenancies. The plans, designed by the renowned Rothe Lowman architects, provides an outstanding opportunity to develop this boutique, high end project with outstanding views.
The local area is widely recognised as one of Melbourne’s most vibrant lifestyle and entertainment precincts and 103-105 High Street is in the heart of all the action. Chapel Street shopping strip, Greville Street and the Prahran train station are all right on your doorstep. It is also within 4.5km of the Melbourne CBD. Melbourne’s next super prime development opportunity has arrived.
• Planning permit for 4,321m² of Net Saleable Area and 63 car spaces
• Land area of 850m² with two street frontages
• Prized location in-between Chapel Street and Greville Street retail precincts
• Boutique, high end Rothe Lowman permit incorporating stunning CBD views
• Highly palatable apartment design suited to owner-occupiers
• Within 4.5km of the Melbourne CBD with direct tram and train access
• Proven apartment location amongst a high quality lifestyle precinct with Melbourne’s best restaurants and shopping on your doorstep