"Gil Gil" - 170 Acre Signature Lifestyle Property
Privately positioned and elevated North West of Westbrook presenting some of the most picturesque rural views you will find this unprecedented lifestyle located only 13km to Toowoomba’s CBD. The chance to acquire a land holding of this size and only a stone’s throw to all Westbrook conveniences, is an opportunity that you simply cannot ignore.
Whether you are searching for a lifestyle property or to run a small enterprise this property will serve your desire. Approximately 145 acres has been contoured and planted with improved pastures and could be planted for forage crops, the remaining acreage combines open grazing as well as natural country, leading to the most magnificent plateau, where the home is located, taking in 360-degree views.
Tightly held and magnificently maintained this prime acreage has been nurtured and grazed for the past 30 years and is ready for the next generation to call ‘Gil Gil’ home. Call today to see how you can turn your lifestyle dream into a reality.
At A Glance:
* House was built in 1989
* House is equipped with 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a double lock up garage
* Multiple lounge & rumpus areas for extra space multi living capabilities
* House is equipped with Electronic Smoke Alarm system for added security
* The comforts of modern living with large, airy rooms through out
* Solar hot water service for added self sufficiency
* Active Bore, 220ft deep tested at 2,200 gals/hr with pump set at approximately 400gals/hr
* House and garden are serviced by Bore with additional rainwater beside the house
* Troughs in Every paddock, all serviced by gravity from bore storage tank
* 4 stables. Under cover Warwick cattle crush and Morrissey calf cradle beside 50 head capacity cattle yards. Work shop and machinery shed – post built 1990
* One chain external laneway from the North, East and West boundaries
* Mostly 4 barbs wire fencing throughout with hotwire on the outriggers
* 68.38 Hectares of premium pasture for grazing and crop foraging - on two titles
* Included in the State Govt. 2019 South-east Qld town planning 25 year plan until 2042 for redevelopment
* Council rates: Approximately $3,600 per financial year
Accelerating success. Contact Dominic Ryan or Louise Bizzell from Colliers International Toowoomba for more information.