Innisfree: Quite Possibly One Of The Most Impressive Residences to Come Onto The
Nestled in a magnificent garden setting on the corner of 2 of Toowoomba’s most admired streets, this early 1900’s built home has been meticulously maintained by the current custodian. Now sporting a blend of contemporary and heritage, esp. Through the 2017 addition of a two storey self-contained annexe currently used as professional consulting rooms with major potential for BnB, describing this property is almost impossible.
• 4 huge bedrooms, formal & informal living areas, casual & more formal dining rooms
• Spacious main bedroom with his & hers dressing rooms, superb ensuite & its own beautiful private balcony
• Spectacular central courtyard for outdoor entertaining along with more intimate n/e outdoor living off the kitchen
• Wrought iron lace, stained glass features, 12 foot high ceilings & 6 “hoop pine floors
• Ducted wood fire heating, r/c air conditioning
• A full viewing is essential to begin to appreciate the stunning nature of this residence
Accelerating Success. For more information contact Helen Austin of Colliers International Toowoomba.