SIGNIFICANT GREENFIELD DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY IN NORTH BRISBANE LOCATION
On behalf of the vendor, Colliers International has the pleasure to offer 9-17 Wheaton Street, 34 Boscoe Road & 200 Mackie Road, Narangba for sale via Expression of Interest closing Thursday 7th December 2017 at 4.00pm.
The subject property is located in the high growth northern corridor of Brisbane and offers the following key characteristics:
- Expansive 19.66Ha* total land area;
- Located in the Narangba East Local Development Area Plan (NELDAP) and zoned to allow for residential and retirement re-development (STCA);
- Designated Emerging Community Zone – Interim Precinct under the Moreton Bay Regional Plan;
- Significant immediate redevelopment potential (STCA) with a number of recent projects commencing in the area;
- Extended three street frontage allowing for ease of development;
- Located within 250m* from the Narangba Train Station & Narangba Village shops;
- 7km* from Westfield North Lakes and the recently expanded Ikea & Costco;
- Linkages to major arterials including the Bruce Highway, allowing for easy access to the Sunshine Coast (45 minutes*) and Brisbane CBD (30km*);
- In close proximity to extensive shopping, dining and lifestyle amenities, as well as numerous education facilities.