4 BEDROOM HOUSE SET IN QUIET STREETS OF NAMBOUR
• Perfect first home or investment opportunity
• 4 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
• Dual living in quiet Nambour location
Set on a 759sqm block, 1 Davidson Street presents a great opportunity for you to purchase your first home or as an investment. Set on the corner of two quiet streets, the property is approximately 1.3km* from the centre of Nambour and at the foothills of some of the Sunshine Coast’s most stunning hinterland.
This single-level property comprises of 4 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, two sunken lounge areas off-set from the kitchen and a double lock-up garage. All bedrooms have built in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The house is minutes away from Nambour General Hospital and approximately 1.3km* away from Nambour State High School, one of the region’s largest schools.
Within a short drive to the Town Centre which includes a major shopping centre and other amenities, Nambour has great public transport and major road links to the rest of the Sunshine Coast. Nambour is a regional town located between the beach and the stunning hinterland which the region has to offer.
Key features of your next property include:
- 4 Bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
- 2 family sized bathrooms
- 2 sunken family living/dining areas
- Double lock-up garage with access from Waterfall Street
- Separate laundry room leading to outside area
- Garden and outdoor area surrounding the majority of the house
- Plenty of opportunity to add your own touch now or in the future
- Set on a 660sqm* lot on the corner of Davidson Street and Waterfall Street
For Sale via Public Auction on-site Saturday 28th July 2018 at 12:30pm
Open for inspection Saturday 9.00 – 9.30am
For more information please contact James Enticknap on 0403 546 864