IDEAL TOWNHOUSE DEVELOPMENT SITE - LIQUIDATOR SALE
Colliers International are pleased to offer 195 Parklands Boulevard & 27 Birrobeen Street, Meridan Plains for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 27 April 2017 at 4.00pm.
195 Parklands Boulevard and 27 Birrobeen Street represent an outstanding opportunity to secure an approved residential development site and an existing residential dwelling in a highly sought after location.
The properties are positioned within close proximity to schools, shopping and employment and possess the following key attributes which contribute to their appeal:
* Land Area of 3.01ha* (combined)
* MCU approval on 195 Parklands Blvd for 174 units & Community Facilities reducing planning risk and assisting with quick speed to market;
* Medium Density zoning (195 Parklands Blvd) supporting a variety of consistent uses including Townhouses, Aged Care or Retirement;
* Potential to lease the existing dwelling on 27 Birrobeen Street to provide a holding income, or sell and reduce initial purchase price;
* Walking distance to Meridan Stage College, Parklands Market Place (Aldi) and the future planned Aroona Transit Station;
* Within a short drive (4km*) of the Oceanside Health Hub, consisting of the Sunshine Coast University Public and Private hospitals providing major employment opportunities for the area;
* Linkages to Caloundra Road and the Bruce Highway providing connections to Brisbane as well as to the Nicklin Way and Kawana Way with access to Mooloolaba/Maroochydore and Caloundra.
For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 27 April 2017 at 4.00pm.
For more information, please contact Baydn Dodds on 0418 173 187 or Nick Dowling on 0419 726 705