Exceptional Value - Convenient Location - 6KW Solar System
This home is beautifully presented with the interior featuring many original attributes including high ceilings, reflecting its era, while blending harmoniously with contemporary living and dining areas.
There is plenty of storage throughout the home inclusive of linen cupboards and garden sheds for extra external storage. The laundry is well equipped and conveniently positioned to have smooth access the backyard. Complete with plenty of room for all occasions and perfectly situated close to the city, Westridge Plaza and Toowoomba Plaza. This home represents exceptional value, being well-presented and impressively located, the striking features of this home cater brilliantly to every family requirement.
At A Glance:
- 3 queen sized bedrooms with built-ins
- Front Sunroom doubling as a spacious study
- Generous bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate Toilet off laundry
- Large open plan family living and dining areas
- Tidy kitchen update appliances (Westinghouse cooktop & Dishwasher)
- Covered outdoor entertainment
- Beautifully maintained throughout
- Single lock up garage with electric roller
- Fully fenced allotment with multiple garden sheds for added storage
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in the main living area
- 6.3kw Solar system with 23 Panels
- Extra rumpus and storage to the rear of the home
- Exceptional 668m2 allotment
This fully fenced home offers privacy and space whilst being favourably located close to city conveniences. This home won’t last long, contact the team today to book your inspection.
Accelerating success. Contact Dominic Ryan and Louise Bizzell from Colliers International Toowoomba for more information.