Unique Farmhouse Style Renovation - Illustrious Caledonian Location
Auction Location: On Site.
We are proud to present to the market this one of a kind modern farmhouse style home, meticulously renovated with nothing left to the imagination, this home is ready to go and ready for new owners.
A product of such calibre is rarely seen in the marketplace and easily missed, located in the enviable Caledonian estate, only a moments’ walk from Toowoomba Boys Grammar School, Queens Park & local cafes, this is a property that offers an enviable lifestyle.
Be in awe of the beautifully landscaped gardens, in which you will instantly fall in love with when you set your eyes upon this uniquely transformed character home that oozes quality, presented with interior finishing’s above and beyond the standard and with no stone left unturned you are sure to be impressed.
Some of the many features on offer:
* Front sprawling 10m long veranda
* Four generously sized built in bedrooms
* Master with WIR and ensuite equipped with oversized shower
* Uniquely designed bathrooms with Mosaic tiles and underfloor heating
* Stunning European oak flooring throughout the home
* equipped with chandeliers and an abundace of lavish lighting throughout
* Open plan kitchen, living & dining with access to covered deck
* Kitchen boasts an astonishing 1.5 x 3.0m granite island bench
* Butlers pantry with storage, fridge space, dishwasher and wash basin
* Massive Smeg 7 burner gas cooktop & oven
* Custom kitchen with European tapware along with a traditional pot filler
* Daiken MyAir ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Replicated traditional style vanities throughout
* Rear covered deck with ceiling fan & Sonos speaker
* Side access off George street & lane way access for garage
* Modern Farmhouse Style double garage, Lined & insulated for optional conversion
* perfectly manicure 524m2 allotment serviced by 2 x 2500L water tanks
Here sits a once in a lifetime opportunity, a home ready to go and uniquely attributed to impress even the discerning of buyers. Prior offers are encouraged.
Accelerating success. Contact Dominic Ryan or Louise Bizzell from Colliers International Toowoomba for more information.