Brisbane Northside - Exisiting Motel Or Redevelopment Site
On behalf of the vendor, Colliers International has the pleasure to offer 77 Denver Road, Carseldine for sale via Expression of Interest closing Wednesday 25th October 2017 at 4.00pm.
The subject property is located in the high growth northern corridor of Brisbane and offers the following key characteristics:
• Substantial 1.298ha total land area;
• Currently improved by the ‘Carseldine Palms Motel’ consisting of 57 x motel rooms, conference & restaurant facilities, pool and 89 car parks (not operational);
• Opportunity to refurbish or reposition the existing improvements;
• Significant potential for a range of re-development outcomes including townhouse, residential subdivision, aged care / retirement, community uses and retail (STCA);
• Cashflow potential with minimal outlay;
• Situated within 13km (radial approx.) of the Brisbane CBD in the highly sought after suburb of Carseldine;
• Well connected to public transport with bus services in direct proximity to the property, and Carseldine Railway Station located within 1.5km (approx.);
• Close proximity to a range of schools, shopping centres and health care amenity, as well as an abundance of open space and parkland in direct vicinity to the site.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive agents on the details provided.