A private retreat in the sky
From the outside, Mary Lane is a piece of sculptured extravagance. From the inside, residence 3006 is pure opulence.
Everything about Mary Lane’s exquisite interiors and exacting finishes encourage a luxurious lifestyle. Soaring floor-to-ceiling glass traces the edge of the bedrooms and living area, allowing a warm, welcoming glow to burst through every day. Each element maximises spectacular North East views of the city, river and Story Bridge so you can unwind in pure opulence.
Panoramic views of the Brisbane River and city, which can be admired from the exclusive rooftop skydeck, will have you frequenting the rooftop as much as you desire. The exclusive rooftop becomes a hub for outdoor entertaining and includes a sparkling infinity pool, fully equipped cardio gym and spacious functions room.
• Spacious 3 bedroom residence including 2 bathrooms, 2 car spaces and on floor storage (10m2)
• Deluxe master suite with walk in robe and ensuite with dual vanity & freestanding bathtub
• Chef inspired kitchen fitted with high end Siemens gas appliances and stone bench tops
• Soaring 2.7m ceilings with floor-to-ceiling glass to maximise stunning views
• Expansive balcony with stunning North East views of the city, Brisbane River, Story Bridge and beyond
• Individually controlled ducted air conditioning throughout
• Generous open-plan living spaces decorated with high quality Herringbone timber floors
• Designated laundry room with ample storage
• Exclusive residents only leisure facilities located on the rooftop skydeck
• Private residents lift lobby
Mary Lane’s sleek glass exterior is a magnificent addition to the Brisbane City skyline. For residents, it provides superior luxury living in the heart of everything. A balanced blend of form and function, Mary Lane’s elegant features, flawless finishes and ability to capture breathtaking views makes it a desirable haven to escape to.
Mary Lane is the place to Meet, Dine, Stay, Live, Play.