Upscale, elevated living in the Brisbane skyline
There comes a moment in life where satisfaction only comes from the best. Find the answer here. Mary Lane’s two bedroom residence on level 33 presents over 100 square meters of designer interiors.
Both bedrooms boast floor-to-ceiling views and are very generously sized, the master suite with a study nook, oversized walk-in-robe & ensuite with dual vanity. An enclosed media room and balcony are perfect escapes or ideal for entertaining. The spacious open plan living areas are enhanced by timber floors and quality Bosch appliances in the gourmet kitchen.
Residing 33 storeys high, Mary Lane connects with the Brisbane CBD via The Westin Brisbane. The internationally recognised hotel brand is acclaimed for its innovative and personalised services, available to residents of Mary Lane at their convenience (pay-per-service basis). A lush four-level atrium will grace the lower levels, offering fine dining, bars, conference and meeting spaces, and indulgent day spas to deliver a complete entertainment destination.
• Deluxe master suite with oversized WIR, ensuite with dual vanity & access to balcony
• Innovative and personalised hotel services, available to residents of Mary Lane at their convenience (pay-per-service basis)
• Both bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling views across Brisbane
• Soaring 2.7m ceilings in main living areas
• Gourmet kitchen with Bosch appliances, stone benchtops & island bench
• Individually controlled ducted air conditioning throughout
• Exclusive resident only leisure facilities on rooftop skydeck & access to guest services at The Westin Brisbane
• Private on-floor storage
Dine and delight in the CBD surrounds of Mary Lane. Experience the 360 degree lifestyle that sits within metres of this prestigious address. Walk to the Botanic Gardens, Eagle Street Pier and the Brisbane riverfront, Treasury Casino, and the future Queens Wharf entertainment precinct.