POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE IN MAJOR SUNSHINE COAST GROWTH CORRIDOR
Colliers International is pleased to offer to the market an outstanding lifestyle property with future development potential, based on its Urban Footprint designation and location in an area of the Sunshine Coast identified for significant future population expansion.
The available site is located in the Beerwah East Major Development Area, which has been identified as a major expansion area that will accommodate significant urban growth up to and beyond 2041. The Major Development Area designation will be incorporated into the next version of the Sunshine Coast Planning Scheme.
Key features of the property include:
- Land area 20.01ha*
- Located in the Urban Footprint (SEQRP)
- Part of Beerwah East Major Development Area identified for major urban growth
- Building height up to 8.5m*
- Rural Zone (Sunshine Coast Planning Scheme 2014)
- Elevated sections with Glasshouse Mountains and Ocean view potential
- Centrepiece of Maggie’s Hill, rising up to 142 metres with approx. 1.5 acres of cleared level ground
- Good access throughout the property on farm tracks
- Numerous potential house sites on various terraces
- 7kms* to Bruce Highway, 13kms* to Beerwah Woolworths Shopping Centre, 27kms* to Maroochydore CBD
182 Hapgood Road Beerwah presents an outstanding opportunity to purchase a current lifestyle property with future development potential, in one of the identified Sunshine Coast major growth corridors.
For Sale via Offers to Purchase.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Baydn Dodds or Johnny Gooderham.