DA Approved Boutique Inner City Development Opportunity
On behalf of the vendor, Colliers International have the exclusive pleasure to offer 21-27 Agnes St, Albion for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday, 21st March 2019 at 4:00pm.
Two individual development sites are being offered being No. 21 (South) and No. 27 (North) Agnes Street, Albion. Each is approved for 52 x apartments and represents an outstanding opportunity to secure a ‘development ready’ site in a premium position nearby the Brisbane River. 21-27 Agnes Street are available to be purchased individually or in one line.
The DA approved holding is located in the highly sought after inner north suburb of Albion and offers the following key characteristics:
- Two DA approved and stageable, architecturally designed towers each allowing for a 9 storey residential apartment building each comprising of 52 x quality apartments (83% x 2 bedrooms and remaining 17% x 1 bedroom). The developments combined yield is 104 apartments in total;
- 21 Agnes Street is 1,273m2* & 27 Agnes Street is 1,157m2*;
- Potential for alternative development outcomes such as hotel, aged care & retirement (STCA);
- Both 21 & 27 Agnes Street are improved with partial basement works completed;
- Positioned only 75 metres away from the Brisbane River with 21 Agnes Street achieving expansive river views;
- Outstanding position which offers views to the Brisbane River and CBD from upper levels;
- 27 Agnes Street has achieved 24 x presales (46%), allowing the potential for immediate development;
- Situated approximately 3.5km* from the Brisbane CBD and adjoining the prestigious suburbs of Hamilton & Ascot;
- Strong surrounding catchment with new projects experiencing strong sales rates and price points;
- Proximity to an array of retail, education and health amenity including the infamous Breakfast Creek Hotel;
- 7km* from the Brisbane Airport via Kingsford Smith Drive;
- Well connected location, with access to frequent bus services. The site is in close proximity to major road networks such as Kingsford Smith Drive ($650 million upgrade currently under construction), the Airport Link tunnel, Clem 7 tunnel and Inner City Bypass connecting to Gasworks.
For further information please contact the exclusive agents.