Modern & spacious (72sqm) one bedroom apartment
Located on the 4th floor of the Granary building in Summer Hill's award winning 'Flour Mill' development is this stylish and spacious one bedroom apartment.
Engineered timber floors lead you through a very functional floor plan, designed by Hassell architects and built by Richard Crookes Construction.
Completed in February 2019, this property is perfectly located opposite the light rail stop, the soon to be activated heritage retail precinct and beautiful landscaped park.
- King size bedroom with built in, study area and access to balcony
- Large living and dining area with balcony access
- Ultra modern kitchen with Parisi tap wear, SMEG appliances & Spanish made Silastone bench tops
- Large balcony, great for entertaining (14sqm)
- NBN Ready (FTTP connection)
- Generous internal storage throughout
- Individually Air-conditioned
- Basement car space plus a lockable storage cage
- Walking distance to parks, transport, cafes and restaurants
- High rental returns already achieved!