Oversized one bedroom apartment in ultra-central setting
Quietly tucked away to the rear of the complex, this wonderfully spacious 62sqm apartment provides an outstanding lifestyle offering for first home buyers and investors alike.
Cleverly designed and bathed in natural light, it features a generous combined lounge/dining area opening to a sunlit east-facing undercover balcony. The kitchen is well-equipped with ample cupboard storage and bench space, while the bedroom is oversized and appointed with a built-in wardrobe. Additional features include a bright and airy full sized bathroom as well as an internal laundry and an oversized undercover car space.
Although immediately liveable and ready to enjoy, it presents superb scope to personalise or enhance further over time if desired. Complete with access to the communal pool and gardens, it is placed footsteps to buses, schools and Randwick Junction as well as Frenchmans Road's cafes, grocers and the popular The Bake Bar, while moments to Queens Park and Clovelly Beach.
- Wonderfully spacious layout w/ combined lounge/dining bathed in light
- Sliding glass doors open to the east-facing undercover balcony awash with sunshine
- Well-equipped kitchen features ample cupboard storage and bench space
- Well proportioned bedroom appointed with a mirrored built-in wardrobe
- Bright and airy full sized bathroom, internal laundry, picture windows
- Resident access to communal outdoor pool, gardens, oversized car space
- Footsteps to buses, quality schools, Frenchmans Road's shops & cafes