Extraordinary Residential Development Site
Barclay Estate is a superb, brownfields redevelopment site in the centre of North Rocks. Currently occupied by the not for profit Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children (RIDBC), this outstanding 12.67ha site is surrounded by extensive amenity and provides a medium term opportunity for redevelopment.
Only 24km along the M2 and Warringah Freeway into the Sydney CBD and 6km to the Parramatta CBD, Barclay Estate is only minutes from the M2 motorway. This provides easy access to all areas of Sydney. It is across the road from the sub
regional North Rocks shopping centre and surrounded by schools, universities, sports and medical facilities.
Key property features:
• Land area of approximately 126,760m²;
• Potential to rezone to R3 and R4 High density residential (STCA);
• Occupied until Dec 2020 with ability to stage tenant exit;
• Directly opposite North Rocks sub -regional shopping centre;
• Walking distance to Primary and high schools;
• Well serviced by public transport;
• Low apartment supply in North Rocks; and,
• Potential for aged care and retirement living (STCA).
For more information or to schedule an inspection, please contact the following exclusive agents.
+61 412 219 830
+61 404 887 717
0412 236 138