Kellyville Station Precinct – Stage 1 Gateway Offering
Landcom is seeking on behalf of the Vendor, Sydney Metro, Expressions of Interest (EOI) from experienced developers to acquire these high density, mixed use sites adjacent to the Kellyville Station.
Kellyville Station Precinct Stage 1 comprises Lot 170 (known as Site 1) and Lot 169 (known as Site 2). Stage 1 is a landmark development opportunity with nearly 2.5 hectares of combined developable land. Site 1 has the potential to produce up to 100,000 m2** Gross Floor Area (GFA) while Site 2 has the potential to produce up to 80,000m2** GFA (subject to approvals).
The proximity of the new metro station will offer great amenities and convenient services for residents, local workers, visitors and metro customers.
The property is for sale by Expressions of Interest (EOI) closing Monday 17 December at 3pm.
Key features are below:
- Significant Kellyville landholding with a total land area of approximately 2.5 ha*.
- Close access to Kellyville Station which is due to be completed in early 2019.
- Flexible Zoning
o Site 1: B2 Local Centre, R1 General Residential
o Site 2: B2 Local Centre
- The sites are subject to a maximum Floor Space Ratio (FSR) of 4.1. Clause 8.3 of the Hills Shire Local Environment Plan 2012 allows for land dedicated for a public purpose to a Council/public authority to be included in areas calculated for GFA.
- The following GFA range (approx.) may be achievable on the site based on current planning controls:
Site 1 - Min: 49,000 m2 up to 100,000** m2 (clause 8.3 utilised)
Site 2 - Min: 50,000 m2 up to 80,000** m2 (clause 8.3 utilised)
Site 1: 40 m to 50 m
Site 2: up to 50 m
- Easy connections will integrate this new precinct to existing and future surrounding communities and local attractors, including Castle Towers Shopping Centre, Macquarie Park and Norwest Business Park.
For more information on this outstanding development site please contact the Colliers International Development Site Sales team.
Eugene White: 0423 021 439
Guillaume Volz: 0423 021 439
Mia Smith: 0437 177 542
** Clause 8.3 of the Hills Local Environment Plan 2012 allows for land dedicated for a public purpose to a Council/public authority to be included in areas calculated for GFA.