DA Approved Residential Subdivision - Rural Growth Area
Positioned in the growing regional township of Gunnedah, this development opportunity is approved over a further four stages. New roadways and services sit at the entry to the property allowing for a smooth transition to the sale and development of the future stages. Gunnedah is a renowned rural centre known for significant production of beef, lamb and pork, in addition to cereal and grain cropping. Recent expansion of coal mining in the area has supported growth in the township’s population and real estate values, both of a capital nature and through rental growth. Excellent diversification to any development portfolio.
- Located less than five minutes from Gunnedah town centre
- Zoned R2 Low Density Residential under Gunnedah LEP 2012.
- Total site area 4.87 hectares (approx.).
- Development Application approval for 45 residential lots
- Stage 1 complete with all services connected
- Low entry price point.
- Gunnedah region experiencing growth in population due to expansion of coal mining in the surrounding area.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest