33 Serviced Residential Lots In-One-Line
- The property is located approximately 1.1 kilometres north of the Denman town centre, which provides all essential local services. Services within Denman include an IGA supermarket plus liquor store, pubs, cafes and boutiques, along with Denman Hospital and Denman Multi-Purpose Service Centre. Denman is located within the Muswellbrook Local Government Area approximately 130 kilometres north-west of Newcastle in the Hunter Region of NSW.
- The site comprises 33 serviced fully constructed residential lots within two stages. Stage 1 includes 16 individually titled lots, with Stage 2 incorporating one super-lot with approval for subdivision, with registration of 17 lots pending payment of Section 94 Contributions and standard registration fees. The lots are easily accessed from both Almond Street to the west and from Turner Street to the east.
- 33 serviced residential lots "in-one-line" in two stages
- Stage 1 comprises 16 lots individually titled ranging from 751sqm* to 904sqm* (average 791sqm*)
- Stage 2 super-lot extends to 1.677 hectares* with approved subdivision into 17 lots ranging in size from 756sqm* to 1,011sqm* (average 844sqm*)
- Cost to complete limited to Section 94 Contributions and standard registration fees for Stage 2 lots
- Zoned RU5 Village under the Muswellbrook Local Environmental Plan 2009
- Located within an established residential area 1.1 kilometres (approx.) north-west of the Denman town centre, which provides all essential local services.
For Sale - Please Contact Agent.
For more information, please contact Peter Macadam.