East Facing Spacious 1 bedroom apartment
This peacefully positioned, north facing 74 sqm one bedroom apartment showcases seamless living within the Park Grove complex.
Bathed in natural light and framed by an entertainer's balcony this beautiful apartment makes an exceptionally stylish first home or a valuable investment. Located in a peaceful, leafy, residential street running off Botany Road, only minutes walk from public transport.
- Caesar stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Huge combined lounge and dining
- Reverse cycle Air-conditioning
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Security building with lift access
- Secure car space & Storage cage
- Perfect first home or an ideal investment
* A short driving distance to Sydney's Eastern Suburbs, beaches, as well as Botany Bay's foreshore & Brighton beaches and promenade.
* Nearby cafes/restaurants, bakeries/patisseries, medical centres and supermarkets.
* Close to major shopping centres, including Westfields Eastgardens, Mascot Central and Moore Park SupaCentre.
* Rolling nearby recreational areas including Booralee Park, Sir Joseph Banks Park, Botany Aquatic Centre and a selection of Golf Courses
Council rate: $253 pq
Strata: $1883.41 pq
Water: $177.91 pq
Current rent: 470/week