Contemporary living with period charm
Freestanding Rose Cottage offers the comfort and quality of a brand-new home, with a dash of yesteryear’s charm. A spacious, luminous surprise is unveiled just beyond its character façade, with the Torrens Title property renovated to a high standard throughout.
Sprawling over three levels, the floorplan flows from two original bedrooms to a lofty master suite with city views, and a modern open-plan sundrenched living area.
European oak flooring, skylights and high ceilings ensure a bright, airy feel, with the home opening onto a lush north-facing yard.
Nestled amongst character homes at the end of a cul-de-sac, the property offers an excellent blend of tranquillity and inner-city buzz. It’s a short stroll from Annandale village and waterfront parklands along Rozelle Bay, and a five-minute drive from the city.
• Three bedrooms offering built-in wardrobes, main with ensuite and study nook
• City views from upper level
• Period features including leadlight windows, timber fretwork, ceiling roses and picture rails
• North-facing deck, turfed yard and landscaped gardens
• European oak flooring and ducted air conditioning throughout
• Miele kitchen appliances, stone benchtops and soft-close finger-pull cabinetry
• Stylish new bathrooms with quality fittings and fixtures
• Secure car space with direct access to the yard
Water: $168.78 pq
Council: $410 pq