DA approved development opportunity within Australia’s Capital
Located on the fringe of the Tuggeranong Town Centre within close proximity to Lake Tuggeranong, Jardin Block 1 Section 78 Greenway, presents investors with an exceptional DA approved residential development site with high a proportion of pre-sales already exchanged - 84% of Stage One has sold*.
Comprising a unique shaped corner site of 10,960m²*, the site forms part of the SouthQuay Precinct, and is bounded by Anketell Street, Oakden Street and Cynthea Teague Crescent. Jardin has been designed to cater for the ever-growing demand for quality, lifestyle and convenience.
Jardin - Stage 1 has been granted development approval for the construction of three buildings (5 and 8 levels high) with 237 residential units, landscaped common areas, and two levels of basement car parking.
Jardin - Stage 2 has been granted development approval for the construction of one building (10 Levels and 12 Levels high) with 332 residential units, 4 commercial units on the ground floor, landscaped common areas, and two levels of basement car parking.
- Approved development for sale
- Jardin Block 1 Section 78 Greenway
- Site area 10,960m2*
- DA approved site for 569 dwellings in two stages
- Stage 1 - Marketing commenced with 199* (84%) apartments pre-sold from 237
- Stage 2 - 332 apartments + 4 commercial units
- No Lease Variation payment required
- Land Use Zone: CZ2: BUSINESS ZONE
- Strong established brand in place to continue marketing
To obtain more information or access to the data room, please contact the exclusive agents list above.
*Figure are approximate, contact the agents for up to date figures.