Central Park Wonderland
Designed by multi-award winning architecture practice Francis-Jones Morehen Thorp (fjmt), Wonderland is a 13 storey curvaceous building of 294 apartments on the Chippendale fringe of Central Park. Inspired by the former Carlton United Brewery, fjmt have transformed traditional terracotta, copper and brick into a sustainable contemporary beauty with a sculptural twist.
Wonderland embraces the convenience of inner-city living with impeccable style, in this unique residential offering at Central Park Sydney's new downtown, on the southern edge of Sydney's CBD.
- Premium 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and terraces
- Well-connected to all public transport and Central station
- Central Park is located in the centre of Sydney's educational hub
- Residents only gym, lounge and rooftop terrace
- Live in an urban village with Central Park Mall, Kensington Street Precinct, The Old Clare Hotel all at your door.
- Wonderland is located opposite Chippendale Green which host, events, fitness camps and BBQs.
- Expected construction completion in Q3 2018
Wonderland presents an opportunity to secure an iconic property in the final chapter of Sydney's globally award-winning community, Central Park.
Wonderland is offering:
1 bedroom apartments from $795,000 to $905,000
2 bedroom apartments from $1.41m - $1.8m
Final 2 bed dual key apartment from $1.625m
3 bedroom apartments from $2m - $2.51m
DISCOVER MORE // Wonderland's Sales Gallery is now open from 10am to 6pm daily. Visit us at 9 Kensington Street (cnr of Carlton Street), Chippendale.
Call us 1300 857 057