Absolute Ideal First Home or Investment 2km from CBD
This low maintenance brick home is set in a highly sought after location. With my clients instructions clear and priced to sell this home will not last long, so don’t miss the opportunity to be the lucky purchaser of this property.
This home is presented to impress with all the hard work done for you, including brand new roof, gutters and freshly laid carpet in the second living area, just move straight in as the home is currently vacant and waiting for you. A short stroll to Queens Park and enjoy the best cafes nearby, plus East Toowoomba’s private and public schools are conveniently minutes from your door step, this property is an absolute must inspect.
Some reasons to purchase this home:
- 3 huge bedrooms, 2 with built ins
- Separate detached single bay shed plus workshop and storage space
- Fully fenced and low maintenance landscaped allotment
- 2 separate living areas plus new carpet in secondary living
- Security screens on all doors and windows
- Original polished hardwood floors throughout
- NBN connected
- Gas point for heating with natural instantaneous gas hot water system
- New roof and gutters with updated floor coverings and some paintwork
- 582m2 allotment complete with full landscaping
The queen-sized bedrooms feel comfortable and open with original windows adding to the charm two bedrooms equipped with built in robes. Flowing through the hallway you will be impressed by the two separate living spaces including separate dinning area and open kitchen.
The original open kitchen features electric cooking including an electric cook top and oven, designed with plenty of bench and cupboard space all adjacent to the dining room.
Set on a low maintenance, landscaped and fully fenced allotment, this home has all you would expect from a solid brick 1970's built brick property, complete with single bay shed, work shop and storage space with power.
This is a truly solid home, and is ready for you to move in with all the hard work done for you.