Stunning parkland views
Overlooking a landscaped central parkland, this contemporary terrace home features every desirable element, including open plan living spaces, multi-purpose room, three generous bedrooms, and superior fittings and finishes. High ceilings and a soaring double-storey void at the entrance create an enhanced sense of space.
Scheduled for completion during the second half of 2019, this contemporary residence features:
* Three spacious bedrooms
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Multi-purpose room
* Two large bathrooms and powder room
* Reconstituted stone bench tops and stainless-steel kitchen appliances
* Dishwasher and gas cooktop
* Air-conditioning to living area and master bedroom
* Open plan living/dining
* Separate laundry
* Blinds and flyscreens included to all windows and sliding doors
* Full landscaping, including terraced front and rear courtyard
* Single remote lock-up garage, extra parking spaces available
* On-site Manager
* Tree-lined boulevards and access to the central parkland
The Hills Residences is extremely well connected and enjoys convenient access to local rail and bus transport with direct services to Brisbane city. Airport Link is an easy 12-minute drive, providing access to the Brisbane Airport, Brisbane CBD, and other major employment centres. Gallipoli Barracks is less than 10 minutes away, and local retail centres including Arana Hills Plaza, Brookside Shopping Centre and the North-West Homemaker Centre are an easy five-minute drive.
Everton Hills adjoins the 630-hectare Bunyaville State Forest and Conservation Park, a favourite recreational destination celebrated for its unique biodiversity and wildlife, picnic areas, and extensive network of bushwalking, horse riding, and mountain bike trails.
Visit our new on-site Sales Suite which is open daily from 10am to 4pm and is located at 10 Francis Road, Everton Hills.
- Air Conditioning
- Split System AirCon